Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wish me luck!

Geez I have been busy this week!
I started back teaching this week after a bit of holiday break.... which is never long enough : )

I am teaching 4 classes this semester....

2 sections of Intro to Studio Art 1010 at CU in Boulder
Introduction to Sculpture at Regis University
Advanced Sculpture at Regis University

So my Tuesdays and Thursday are full of almost a 12 hour day... 9:25am to 7:20pm So much for riding those days... I guess I will have to make them gym days.
____________
Well tomorrow is the big day.... I finally get to say bye to my glasses. I was thinking of having a burial ceremony for them... we have been together for 22 years... and well I guess I could throw my contacts in there too... I have been wearing them for 16 years.

This will be life changing.... and I am ecstatic for this one!

No comments: