Saturday, January 19, 2008

Lasik day one... ITS AMAZING!

My computer screen has never looked this clear!

Today is day one after my Lasik procedure... and I am seeing 20/20 in my right eye and 20/25 in my left... and things are only going to get better!

I went in yesterday for my 1:45 appointment and was home and resting my eyes by 3:30pm. I was a bit nervous... but the staff at Insight Lasik rest assured it was normal to be nervous and that everything would be fine. Sure enough... they were right. The procedure was so fast and painless... even with my super high prescription... I was only under the laser for less than 30 seconds an eye!

As suggested by Dr Jackson I chose the Custom IntraLase procedure. This allowed for the best possible end result.... and I have to say I couldn't be happier!

THANKS to everyone at INSIGHT LASIK for making my Lasik procedure a wonderful experience!

________

here is the funny part... they call this a lasik hickie! I guess it happens from the laser device being suctioned to your eye.


No comments: